Dear IEEE Members,
Register by November 4, 2018 for Discounted rate!
We are excited to bring you updates on the 2018 IEEE Women In Engineering (WIE) Forum USA East (November 29 – December 1, 2018 in White Plains, NY), which will focus on developing and improving leadership skills for individuals at all stages of their careers.
Registration is OPEN!
Applications for exhibitors and career fair table registrations are also being accepted.
Please visit our website for more info: http://sites.ieee.org/wie-forum-usa-east-2018/
▪ For Female Leaders of Tomorrow: Cultivate an Interdisciplinary Mindset
▪ Seeking Opportunities for Innovation and Professional Growth? Try a Tech Startup!
▪ PANEL: IoT Panel :Secure IoT Implementation Improving People’s Lives
▪ WORKSHOP: How to Have the Conversations That You’ve Been Avoiding
▪ Productivity for Your *Whole* Life: Critical Steps for Increased Productivity
▪ Technical Writing Workshop – Writing Tips for Engineers
Attendees will have the opportunity to hear inspirational and empowering talks presented by many accomplished leaders from the IEEE-USA Regions 1 & 2.
The program includes exciting discussions on innovation, empowerment, and leadership.
Advance Registration Rate Deadline 11/04/2018
Exhibitor/Career Fair Deadline 11/16/2018
We hope to see you there. Please visit our website for more info: